As of July 15, 2020, Belarus reopened its borders for tourism. And the good news is this beautiful country is now allowing over 70 nations to visit without requiring 14-day quarantine.
Countries That Can Visit Belarus
The full list of current nations allowed to visit Belarus without quarantine:
The countries listed above are all permitted to enter in regards to travel restrictions. However, some of them need a visa to enter. As of today, Belarus is offering a 30-day stay without a visa to 74 nations. Although not all of them can visit under the current COVID-19 related rules. You may want to check this link for more information about visiting Belarus without a visa.
Entry Requirements For Belarus
If you are coming from any of the countries listed above, here;s the list of your entry requirements for a successful holiday in Belarus:
- A valid passport and visit visa if required.
- Travel health insurance that covers COVID-19.
- A recommended PCR test no older than 48-hours.
- Thermal scans and health questionnaire upon arrival.
Other Health Protocols and Safety Measures
From 11 May, passengers, including children over the age of six, are required to wear face masks in the check-in and customs control areas, in buses or jet bridges, and onboard places for the whole flight (with an exception of mealtime). Passengers must use their own masks. Those who ignore the rule will be banned from boarding their flight.
But to clarify, face masks are not required when in Belarus. But the authorities in Minsk have applied more lenient social distancing regulations to keep businesses open.
What’s Open in Belarus?
- Firstly, hotels and other forms of accommodation are open with the instruction to must test their guests’ temperatures daily.
- Secondly, restaurants, cafes, and bars in Belarus are open but obliged to place tables at least 1.5 meters apart.
- In addition, non-essential businesses and attractions in Belarus are operating as usual.
- And moreover, public transportation in Belarus is operating.
You may also want to check out Belarus on our live map.