The beautiful country of Haiti has officially reopened its borders for tourism. In addition, all travelers from all countries are now welcome to explore Haiti with no mandatory testing requirement before departure or on arrival.
Who Can Enter Haiti?
All nations can are now welcome to visit Haiti.
Are There Any Testing and/or Quarantine Upon Arrival?
There’s no mandatory testing on arrival or bringing of negative PCR test at this time.
The Government of Haiti has stated it will impose a requirement that all arriving passengers self-quarantine for 14 days. But as of July 2, it is not certain when this requirement will take effect.
Entry Requirements For Haiti
- All arriving passengers should expect temperature screenings at the airport.
- Passengers will be required to fill out a Health Declaration Form to be submitted to customs
- In addition, travelers should expect the Government to collect the contact information of the place they will be staying during their visit.
- Also, tourists should have travel health insurance that covers COVID-19.
Health Protocols and Safety Measures
- All travelers should wear face masks in all public places and public transportation
- Tourists should practice hand sanitizing throughout businesses in Haiti
- There will also be a curfew from 12 midnight to 4 in the morning
- Gatherings are allowed but only up to 10 people
What’s Open in Haiti?
- Hotels and accommodations
- Public transportation
- Businesses across Haiti are also reopening
Check out Haiti from our live map.