The beautiful country of Montenegro has reopened its borders for tourism as of June 1, 2020. In addition, it is now accepting international arrivals from more than 100+ countries!
Who Can Enter Montenegro?
Firstly, here’s the list of countries that can enter Montenegro with no restrictions.
Are There Any Tests and/or Quarantine Upon Arrival in Montenegro?
If your country is not on the list above, you may still enter Montenegro but with a 14-day self-isolation.
On the other hand, here’s the list of the countries that can travel to Montenegro with a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours:
In addition, as of August 14th, the government also said they will accept this type of test: Positive result for antibodies to new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) class IgG obtained by ELISA serological test.
Health Protocols and Safety Measures
Above all, wearing face masks is required on public transportation and in enclosed public places.
Public gatherings are allowed but limited to 40 people at outdoor venues and 20 people at indoor venues.
In addition, dining and drinking establishments must limit their operating capacities to four guests per table in outdoor areas and two guests per table in indoor areas.
What’s Open in Montenegro?
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Montenegro are open but under social distancing requirements.
- Public transportation in Montenegro is operating but face masks is a must
- Theatres and Cinemas
- Gyms and Fitness Centres
- Salons and Spas
- Banks, Post Offices and Pharmacies
- Ports for yachters and cruisers
- Shopping malls
- Beaches and Swimming Areas
- Most businesses and attractions in Montenegro are now open but under social distancing requirements.
- Moreover, regulations may vary between regions.
For more information, check Montenegro on our live map.